Are You Considering Marriage Counseling in NYC or Westchester County?
- Do the two of you have problems in communication?
- Do your fights lead to hurt, shame, and distance upon waking up?
- Have you found signs of infidelity on your partner’s iPhone or computer?
- Are you planning a wedding, having some concerns, and wondering if the two of you could profit from some Premarital Counseling?
- Are you (or is your spouse) in the middle of a mid-life crisis, and do you believe your marriage is suffering?
On this website you will find articles and videos around each of the above topics PLUS solutions to make things better.
For forty years, I have offered marriage counseling in NYC and White Plains for couples to find the tools and skills to help their marriage thrive. I have given many lectures and workshops on these subjects and I hope you find what you’re looking for here to keep you committed and inspired in your marriage.
Register for Newsletter
When couples do marriage counseling with me, they acquire new tools and skills that live on for a lifetime. I can help you create a bond that you never believed possible. Couples learn:
- To understand what makes a marriage work
- To communicate, resolve conflict, and find win-win solutions
- To stop explosive fighting in its tracks and wait to brainstorm about win-win solutions when you have enough blood in your brain to think creatively
- To play with each other and have a better sex life
- To find meaning and purpose as you build your marriage to last a lifetime.
Marrige isn’t easy and for many of us, when we experience troubling issues like affairs (or struggle surviving infidelity), the act of staying together seems even harder. There is hope. I help couples not only survive infidelity but thrive after it. Call me for a 15-minute conversation to ask questions, to get to know the way I work, or to see if marriage counseling is right for you at this time. To set up an appointment, call or text me at 914-548-8645. Or if you like, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope you will find helpful tips in these articles. Call me for a 15-minute conversation to ask questions, to get to know the way I work, or to see if marriage counseling is right for you at this time. To set up an appointment, call or text me at 914-548-8645. Or if you like, email me at email@example.com
To see if marriage counseling is right for you, call Dr. Jim Walkup for a free 15-minute phone conversation. (914) 548-8645
Get Free Gift
By leveraging brain science, we can ease the pain of common marriage challenges. Register for my newsletter and I’ll send you my free eBook on how to invigorate your marriage.