When you turn to your partner...

Do I Need Marriage Counseling

When to Consider Marriage Counseling

You probably need to work with a Marital Therapist if:

  1. Your  communication us is failing and you  feel  distant and disconnected
  2. The two of you have fights and either of you regret what you said the next morning
  3. Your sexual and intimacy level has decreased substantially and one of you is dissatisfied
  4. Either of you wishes you could start over again
  5. You find your spouse physically or emotionally abusive
  6. You or your partner has had a physical or emotional affair

Click for more articles and posts

More on Do I Need Marriage Counseling?



:for more indications for Marriage Counseling

Print Friendly

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>


Dr. Jim Walkup, Director

Call Dr. Jim Walkup for a 10 Minute Telephone Conversation. 914-548-8645

 Associate Therapist Providing Saturday Hours


 Carrie Babe M.S.


Contact Us
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.


Mid-Manhattan Office:
Suite 640
115 East 57th Street @ Park Avenue
New York City, NY 10022
914 548 8645

The Counseling Center:
180 Pondfield Road
Bronxville, NY (Westchester County) 10708
914 548 8645